My shop

My shop
My shop

pondelok 2. marca 2009

Moja sestra Mimka / My sister Mimka (Michaela)

Je čas predstaviť môjho "anjela" - sestru Mimku. Žije už sedem rokov v USA. Pred Vianocami prišla na Slovensko a bola tu pár týždňov. Posledný deň mi ukázala svoj blog a ešte niekoľko ďalších. Veľmi ma tým prekvapila a obdivovala som ju, že to dokázala. Myslela som si, že je to veľmi ťažké. Keď odišla, sledovala som jej blog a zatúžila som tiež niečo také vytvoriť. O momente, keď som sa rozhodla začať som už písala.
Od vtedy som sa veľa naučila a môžem za to vďačiť mojej sestre, ktorá je vždy ochotná pomôcť. Včera mi dokonca navrhla, že mi bude príspevky prekladať, aby si ich mohli prečítať aj tí, ktorí nehovoria po slovensky.
Mimka si super sestra!
ĎAKUJEM!




OK, it is about the time to introduce my "angel" - my sister. She's been living in the US for the past seven years. She was here in Slovakia for few weeks over the Christmas break . The day before she left, she showed me her blog and few others for some inspiration. I admired her for being able to write just like that, I thought it was very difficult. After she left, I followed her blog, continued to read her lines and decided that I would like to share my life experiences as well. This is the story of this blog and I already shared with you the moment when I made the decision to start a blog of my own in my first post.
I learned a lot since then, thanks to my sister, which is always willing to help me. Yesterday, she offered to translate my posts for those of you who don't understand Slovak.

Mimka, you are the best sister!
THANKS!
Posted by Picasa

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára